COVID SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
BELOW IS ALL INFORMATION REGARDING COVID
There are A LOT of moving parts, as we have to follow regulations of the state of NJ, the town where the camp/clinic is being held, the facility/location, and our insurance company. These are subject to change based on requirements of any of the above organizations.
- 100% refunds will be given to those unable to attend for any illness related reason. Please still let us know as early as possible, as our staffing/plans are formatted for the # of athletes we expect. Participation numbers may be limited to ensure social distancing practices are followed, so please just communicate with us.
- If an athlete has to pull out during camp/clinic (Athlete OR Family Member becomes ill/has a fever), a portion of the paid fee's will be returned based on how many sessions the athlete participated in prior to being removed. This is to ensure no athlete feels the need to continue to "get their moneys worth"
- A new COVID Medical Form has been created. To ensure it is accurate, this form may not be submitted more than 1 week prior to any Shore Volleyball Academy Clinic/Camp. Parent/Guardian will need to sign that the athlete has not had symptoms, or been exposed to anyone with symptoms for 14 days prior to the start date.
- Athletes will be REQUIRED to have their own water bottle, which will be kept with the athlete at all times.
- Additional information will be sent the week leading up to your camp/clinic based on the most up to date information. While we are not receiving weekly updates from the state like we were in the summer, there is still the possibility of new/different restrictions.
- Athletes will be given priority based on the order they sign up AND make a deposit. If the state of NJ takes a step back on restrictions to limit group sizes even smaller, those who signed up latest would be removed from camp and refunded 100%.
- Temperature Checks for all/random selections before each session(As of November 13th- Sportika is temperature checking every person entering the building).
- Required temperature checks by parent/guardian before each session, with parent signing at check-in this was completed and athlete is in the clear
- Required social distancing during check-ins, water breaks, huddles, etc.
- Separate check-in locations for groups to maintain some distancing
- Masks requirements for athletes (based on NJ regulations)/ Coaches in masks
- Athletes kept in the same court/group for the entire session
- Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns at SempkowskiVolleyball@gmail.com . Please understand much of this section concerning COVID is for athlete safety.