Spring Clinic 2020
We are pleased to announce our Spring Clinic information. Please be sure to read this page in its entirety for complete information.
March 23rd-May 11th, 2020 (8 Sessions)
Monday Evenings: 7PM-9PM
Georgian Court University- Wellness Center Arena
All dates: 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11
Athletes will be split into a beginner and experienced levels.
*$15 discount if registered and paid in full by 3/1/2020
TWO Steps to reserve your spot:
1. Complete this registration form:
2. Make a payment (online or check)
A follow up email will go out for those who are not paying by card.
All spots are first come, first served. Registration is not complete until registration AND a payment are made. A confirmation email will follow. Space is limited.
At this time, this clinic is open to girl's only aged 10-18.
What is the spring clinic program?
This program was created to give athlete's an opportunity to continue to play and improve their skills in the off-season, especially those who took off from Volleyball during the Winter season. The program will follow a general clinic format, teaching and refining various volleyball skills each week. Sessions generally will start with a dynamic warm up, then focus on specific volleyball skills and techniques for about an hour. Sessions wrap up with game-like drills, continuing to focus on the skills/techniques worked on earlier in practice.
This program best serves those who have a few years of volleyball experience, or are beginners. Depending on the size of our group, we will break up according to skill/age.
Why this program?:
- Top level training (all sessions will have a Coach with College level experience running/overseeing the session), Court Coaches also have years of coaching/playing experience
- Program starts up as HS Winter sports wrap up
- Program runs in the evenings, after HS Spring sport practices
- Less commitment (financially and time-wise) than official club teams
- 2019-2020 Shore Volleyball Academy Programs have quickly been filling up.