Summer Volleyball Camps 2020
We are in the process of confirming all of our 2020 Volleyball Camp Offerings. At minimum we will be hosting the College Coach Camp and High School Boot Camps in 2020. Potetnntially, we may have an additional skills camp and a North Jersey option.
"College Coach" VB Camp
July 20-23, 2020 (9AM-4PM)
Hosted at Brick Memorial High School
Open to ages 13-18
*Due to the nature of this camp with one master coach, this camp is best for athletes with a basic understanding of the techniques of volleyball.
Each day of camp will be run by a different "College Coach" who is brought in to run both the morning and afternoon session. Each coach will bring their own style, teaching the game in their own unique way. This is a great opportunity to learn from 4 different college coaches, without having to travel to 4 different college campuses. Shore Volleyball Academy will be providing court coaches to assist on all courts.
Monday Coach- TBA
Tuesday Coach- TBA
Wednesday Coach- TBA
Thursday Coach- TBA
2020 Announced (day unknown)- Amable Martinez (Saint Francis College- NCAA DI)
2019 Coaches Included: Andrew Brown (NYU-DIII), Allison Walker (Stockton-DIII), Kevin Rodgers (East Stroudsburg-DII), Jason Madsen (Fairleigh Dickinson-DIII)
"High School Boot Camp" VB Camp
August 3rd-6th, 2020 (9AM-4PM)
Hosted at Georgian Court University
Open to ages 13-18 (any skill level)
For 2020 we are back with our regularly scheduled full-day HS Boot Camp style volleyball camp, run by the staff of Georgian Court University.
The #1 goal of this camp is to prepare female athletes for their upcoming High School volleyball tryouts!
This camp will follow an intense camp schedule; combining skill instruction, rigorous drills, and competitive games to get the most out of our athletes. Our skill sessions are run just like our NCAA Division II college pre-season. Our new/youngest athletes will be placed into a group that will focus on technique development, giving them a true leg up on others at their tryouts. Camp ends with our always competitive, Camp Tournament.
More General Camp Info (BOTH)
Regular Cost: $310 per camp
Non-Refundable Deposit: $75 per camp
(Non-refundable As of May 1st, 2020- Deposit is applied to the cost of camp)
"2 Camp Discount"- $75 OFF the Second Camp
"Early Registration"- $25 OFF if registered and deposited by June 4th, 2020
"Sibling Discount"- $25 OFF each additional child
**Payment must be made by check for discounts- as our online system does not allow for discounts**
*1 Discount MAX per camp*
- Registration is not complete until all steps are complete (registration form and deposit). Your spot is not saved until all steps are complete.
- Our camps consistently sell out, so please do not wait. When we reach capacity a waiting list will be started. HS Boot Camp generally sells out 30-45 days before camp.
- Upon registering, an email will be sent providing your payment options, medical release forms, and emergency contact info.
- Each camper will receive a camp T-Shirt at the start of the week.
- A camp store will be available at all sites.
- Please bring lunch for each day of camp (12-1PM is our daily planned lunch time)
- All Shore Volleyball Academy camps and clinics are fully insured with K&K Insurance.
- Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns at SempkowskiVolleyball@gmail.com