Fall Ball Outdoor Clinic
10/13 Update- Some age groups are full, others still have space available. Email us before registering at SempkowskiVolleyball@gmail.com
This Fall Ball Outdoor clinic is geared towards girls aged 10-18. Athletes will be grouped with those of similar experience level/age.
Monday & Wednesday Nights:
5PM-7PM (lights will go on)
10/5, 10/7, 10/12, 10/14, 10/19, 10/21, 10/26, 10/28, 11/2
@ John F Patrick Sports Complex (BASEBALL FIELD #3)
Cost: $130 if registered by October 4th
$175 if registered after October 4th
**NO OTHER MEMBERSHIPS/FEE'S ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS PROGRAM**
*Discounted price available to Lakewood residents in cooperation with Lakewood Recreation Department.
Included with cost:
- Participation in full clinic
- Insured by K&K Insurance (no extra fee)
- Shore Volleyball Academy Shirt
General Night Program:
4:45-5:00: Check In/Report to Court
5:00-5:10: Dynamic Warm Up/Stretch
5:10-6:30: VB Skills/Drills/Play-Based learning opportunities.
6:30-7:00: VB Play (queens, games, etc.)
Being that this is an outdoor program and weather a factor, please take that into consideration and bring appropriate clothing. This program has been priced low with the assumption we could lose nights due to weather. We will not be issuing refunds for missed sessions.
Does this fit my daughters experience level, she has _(ANY LEVEL)_experience?
Yes, this program is for athletes of ALL experience levels. Athletes will be broken up by skill/age.
I can only attend one of the two nights, can I still participate?
Yes you can. Each night will run independently. Instead of any discounts or pro-rated amounts, we have priced this program extremely low to accommodate any issues.
Are you planning any indoor programs?
Based on the recommendations of the state of NJ, indoor sports are recommended to be played outdoors still at this time. We do hope to have a LATE FALL program announced at some point.
What is the Fall Ball Outdoor Clinic?
This program was created to give athletes an opportunity to play volleyball in these uncertain times of the pandemic.
This program will follow all restrictions and guidelines set forth by the state of NJ.
This program best serves all female athletes( Girls ages 10-18). We will do our best to accommodate athletes into groups with others of similar skills. This becomes easier with more athletes.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at SempkowskiVolleyball@gmail.com with any questions or concerns.
COVID SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
BELOW IS ALL INFORMATION REGARDING COVID
There are A LOT of moving parts, as we have to follow regulations of the state of NJ, the town where the camp/clinic is being held, the facility/location, and our insurance company. These are subject to change based on requirements of any of the above organizations.
- 100% refunds will be given to those unable to attend for any illness related reason. Please still let us know as early as possible, as our staffing/plans are formatted for the # of athletes we expect. Participation numbers may be limited to ensure social distancing practices are followed, so please just communicate with us.
- If an athlete has to pull out during camp/clinic (Athlete OR Family Member becomes ill/has a fever), a portion of the paid fee's will be returned based on how many sessions the athlete participated in prior to being removed. This is to ensure no athlete feels the need to continue to "get their moneys worth"
- A new medical form is being created. To ensure it is accurate, this form may not be submitted more than 1 week prior to any Shore Volleyball Academy Clinic/Camp. Parent/Guardian will need to sign that the athlete has not had symptoms, or been exposed to anyone with symptoms for 14 days prior to the start date.
- Athletes will be REQUIRED to have their own water bottle, which will be kept with the athlete at all times.
- Additional information will be sent the week leading up to your camp/clinic. Governor Murphy had been making new announcements through the summer, so as additional information is available we will be passing it along.
- Athletes will be given priority based on the order they sign up AND make a deposit. If the state of NJ takes a step back on restrictions to limit group sizes even smaller, those who signed up latest would be removed from camp and refunded 100%.
- Temperature Checks for all/random selections before each session
- Required temperature checks by parent/guardian the morning of/evening before each session, with parent signing at check-in this was completed and athlete is in the clear
- Required social distancing during check-ins, water breaks, huddles, etc.
- Separate check-in locations for groups to maintain some distancing
- Masks requirements for athletes (based on NJ regulations)/ Coaches in masks
- Athletes kept in the same court/group for the entire session
- Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns at SempkowskiVolleyball@gmail.com . Please understand much of this section concerning COVID is for athlete safety.